In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that any personal information you provide will be incorporated and will be processed in the files owned by The Seller, In order to manage, manage and maintain the Services provided and / or contracted, as well as to keep you informed, even by electronic means, on matters relating to the Company's activity and its services.
You can exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by e-mail addressed to the address specified below, always accompanying a photocopy of your D.N.I.
Luna Muñoz, Avenida De La República Argentina 13, 2º 1ª, 08023, Barcelona.
1. We may collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you navigate our website.
2. For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use in our store through a cookie file that is stored on the hard disk of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
3. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
○ Make an estimate of numbers and usage patterns.
○ Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
○ Speed up your searches.
○ Recognize yourself when you return to our site.
4. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you can not take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.